Wednesday, May 21, 2014

250 Card Repack Cube Second Half


As promised, here's the second half of my repack box. I photographed everything yesterday afternoon. I was having a very pleasant day until I received a phone call and learned that one of my two best friends was killed in a car accident. I'm fortunate in that I've never lost someone this close to me before. Hopefully I'll have the strength soon to share a post in his memory. He's responsible for a big part of my love for baseball. Today I'm in a haze, so please enjoy the pictures. Everything is up for trade.



The worst Photoshop effect ever?


Don't Tuck with Fichael Mucker


Gold Label cards are awesome




This repack box was awesome


This is the first Ames oddball I've ever seen.

Helluva RC for a repack

Best repack I've ever opened






2 vintage cards in decent condition? Repack hot box!


The booty from the 2013 A&G pack included. Bruce is an A&G back. 

God bless you guys and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. DataVan Cubee 615 Display in UAE, 10.4-Inches Display in UAE, Second Display in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/datavan-cubee.html
    DataVan 615 Display in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633923120913-10

    ReplyDelete