Friday, December 20, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas will be cardless for me this year. Poor me, I just can't convince anyone to buy me cards, but I wouldn't dare to try anyways. As much as I love them, I need things like ties and dress shirts far more. That's a good thing though, if there's a time of year where cards feel more insignificant than right now, I don't know what it would be.

Cards feel especially insignificant when you take a second to think about the problems going on elsewhere in the world. Every once in a while a feeling of guilt will hit me as I purchase that $20 blaster filled with 24 cards... "Damn, this money could be put to far better use than 24 pieces of paper." So how can I tackle that guilt while still enjoying cards? Duh!

The Typhoon Haiyan Group Break! For a measly $38 you can select a team and receive all of the cards for that team from 10 great boxes we'll be busting together. A fat portion of that $38 will go to help children in the Philippines that desperately need shelter and food this Christmas and beyond. The boxes will be ordered as soon as we get just a few more teams sold! Check out this link for more information. Did I say 10? I meant 11! My friend Roger has pledged to toss in a free mini-box of 2008 Topps Finest! The box will have one rookie autograph that could be Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, Clayton Kershaw or a slew of other stars! Head to that link to sign up.

If you sign up by Christmas I'll throw in one of my patented repacks as a bonus! There's no way you can lose!!!

Now that you're super pumped about the group break and have signed up, check out some sweet PC cards I've added this year that I haven't shown off yet.








Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The '08 Topps Finest is a nice add. Plus a Chris-Pack. That oughtta get people going. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I'm sure I'll come up with some more incentives along the way! When I do, anybody who has signed up to that point will be included, so the quicker folks sign up the more stuff they'll get.

      Delete