Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! Time to Right the Wrongs

Merry Christmas blogosphere! It's been a grand year for me and I have a lot to be thankful for today. Santa quit bringing me presents long ago, but this year I've opened up my mailbox to find more presents than I could ever deserve. Being the naive young blogger I am, I ripped into the bubble mailers like they were presents under the tree. A time or two I misplaced or mixed up the envelopes and lost track of who I owed what to. Combine that with a poorly timed hard drive crash, and I'm certain I didn't deliver my end of a swap or two. If you haven't received something from me, PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! I'm sure I still have your cards to send out, I just don't have record of where they're supposed to go. Whether we talked last week or three months ago, please email me. I'll feel so much better getting the cards to you. It goes without saying that my #1 resolution for 2014 is to create a better system for keeping track of trades.

Well folks, I'm off to finish wrapping presents for a few folks! Have a Merry Christmas!!! (Do you capitalize the "M" in Merry? There's no grammatical reason to, but it looks wrong otherwise.)

I envy the fans of big market teams. There was no Johnny Damon, Carlos Beltran or Mike Sweeney ornament cards made by Pacific. For their sake, that's probably a good thing. 

1 comment: