Saturday, December 28, 2013

Gimme Yo (Address) Digits & Get Free Cards

In the spirit of the holiday season wrapping up and the January blues setting in, I'm getting ready to send out PWE bombs to everyone I can! Therefore, I need the digits (and words) of your address. Even if we've never corresponded before, I want to send you cards. Trust me, I get just as much enjoyment out of sending them out as you do opening them, so send me your address and a great friendship shall be born. If you think I already have your address, send it to me anyway. I've finally recreated my trade partner database that I lost with my last computer and it's a lot smaller than it used to be, so I know I'm missing some.

To sign up, just click this link and fill out the information form.

In the meantime, sign up for the 2013 2014 Typhoon Haiyan Relief Break. I only need a few more teams to sign up before I can place the order and get this rolling!

After you give me yo digits, check out the digits from Willie Wilson's 1980 season. They never get old.

Have mercy!

1 comment:

  1. Database didn't work for me. My email is lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com if you wanna swap some cards. I'd love to swap

    ReplyDelete