Sunday, February 16, 2014

LIVE Charity Break TONIGHT 8 PM EST

Today is the day! After over three months of dedication and generosity by all of you, tonight we're busting a ton of boxes and saving a ton of lives! Because of you, we'll be donating enough money to Childfund International's efforts in the Philippines to feed and shelter dozens of children. Honestly, you guys have no idea how much that touches my heart. If I didn't have a reputation to keep up, I might admit to tearing up a bit. Tonight is all about celebration though because...

TODAY Sunday, February 16th at 8 PM EST
The break will take place on Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/viewfromtheskybox


Live streaming video by Ustream

I'll be going live closer to 7 PM EST to test things out. Feel free to hop on at that time to let me know if everything is coming through all right and to hang out. I really hope you can join us tonight whether you've bought into the break or not, come hang out and have a good time with your fellow bloggers! We'll kick things off by randomizing off the teams via Random.org.

I'm convinced there's no better group of people than card bloggers, and I know that everyone who has been able to support this break has done so to the best of their means. Whether that's through buying a spot (or more), through plugging it on their blogs, or any other way, it means the world to me.

There are still 5 spots left! You can grab a random slot for just $20, or only $15 if you're already entered. Want another? Every slot after the first is just $15. I hope to see all of you in just a couple hours!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there. Thought I could stop in while at work, but that's looking to be impossible.

    ReplyDelete