Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Ain't Sayin' I'm a Gold Digger

My obligatory boxes of Bowman Chrome arrived today. I ordered a couple and pulled this in the third to last pack. I pitched a card ripping tent as soon as I saw what it was. I wish that my scanner did it justice, but it hates one-touch holders. There dots, scratches and glare all come off the one-touch, the card itself is perfect. I pulled out my jeweler's loupe and analyzed every stinking detail. The corners are perfect, the edges are smooth, and despite the glare on the right side in the scan, the centering is perfect. For good measure, the surface is perfect too. I rarely send cards off to be graded, but this may be a very rare exception. Whether Arismendy Alcantara is the next big thing or not, I don't care, what a badass name.



No comments:

Post a Comment