Thursday, March 13, 2014

2x3 Heroes to the Rescue


I'm on Twitter now with a new account dedicated just to cards. Give me a follow and RT some crap so I have more people to holla at! @VFTSB
I don't know about you guys, but I'm jonesin' hard for some Heritage. These delays by Topps are worse than the hot flirty girl in high school who led me on but who I never had a real shot with. Tomorrow is the release date, but I preordered boxes online with basic UPS Ground shipping, so while everyone else is having a great time busting boxes, I'll be sitting at my own table in the lunchroom. 

I've started saving trade packages for times like this. When my urge is at its strongest, I rip open the bubble envelope and go to town. Jeff at 2 x 3 Heroes came to my rescue with a package that'll more than get me through my Heritage wait!






Definitely one of the best looking Royals cards of all-time.


A few cards from my second favorite AL team were tossed in, highlighted by this Christmasy red border.



So glad the black border was dropped by WM in favor of the blue borders.


No comments:

Post a Comment