Friday, March 14, 2014

2014 Heritage Hobby Box - So HOT Aye Aye Aye!

I gave in and visited the closest card shop this afternoon. The owner was opening his cases of 2014 Topps Heritage. I asked what he wanted for them, and he said $72. Honestly, I was expecting closer to $100 which I was prepared to walk away from, but $72 is less than you can find them for online right now. I've got three boxes pre-ordered, so there was no reason for me to buy another, except because I wanted to. I'm glad I did. Here are the extra special cards. I'll have a better write-up on the base and SP's after I open the rest of my boxes next week.

Carlos Gonzalez Chrome Refractor /565 1:27 Hobby Packs

David Wright Chrome /999 1:14 Hobby Packs

Andrew McCutchen Chrome /999 1:14 Hobby Packs

Matt Harvey Logo Variation Error 1:135 Hobby Packs

Wilin Rosario Clubhouse Collection Gold Relic 1:365 Packs

Matt Adams Real One Autograph 1:141

Add all of that to the fat stack of base, SP's and a couple NAP's, and I have zero regrets on buying this box. I'm not the kind of guy who needs sweet hits to enjoy a box, but it feels good to knee the odds in the face once in a while.



4 comments:

  1. If the Cutch is for trade... I'm your guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to see if I can get some release day luck with these on Ebay, but if not, it's yours!

      Delete
  2. Nice on getting two hits instead of the usual one. Also, the chrome are /999 this year instead of /1965?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't want the Adams I would be interested. Let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete