Monday, December 30, 2013

Old School Advice (POLL!)

As things start to heat up for the 2014 Typhoon Haiyan Charity Break, I've got to thinking about the list of boxes we have lined up. Everything looks good, but two boxes stand out as a waste. 2013 Topps Series 1 & 2. If you call yourself a collector and don't have the team cards you want from 2013 Topps base, then get with the program. So I've decided (barring any objections) that we'll scratch those two off the list and add in something better. To spread the appeal of this break, I wanted to add in a couple "old school" boxes, but I think it's best if I give you guys some choices. 

Which two boxes would you like to see added into the break? The poll is on the right side of the screen and the candidates are below!



1999 Stadium Club

1999 Topps Series 1


1998 Skybox Dugout Access

1997 Stadium Club

1997 Pinnacle


2 comments:

  1. GREAT idea. Seriously. I voted for one, but my real vote is ANY of them except 1999 Topps flagship. Thanks, Chris.

    ReplyDelete