Saturday, September 7, 2013

2012 Panini Prizm Group Break Preview



Great news! The boxes for the 2012 Panini Prizm group break showed up today! I couldn't help but open one up. I decided to film it and upload it to Youtube to test out my equipment and to give you guys a taste of what each box could hold. If you haven't signed up yet, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? It's only $10! I still need to sell two more teams before I can give it the go ahead. To see the remaining 17 teams and all of the BONUSES click this link here or the tab at the top of the page. If you have claimed a team but haven't paid, please shoot me an email and let me know when you'll be able to. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow evening, I'll have to open up your spot and that means we'll have more spots to fill. 

(If embedded video doesn't work, view it here)


3 comments:

  1. What would it take to get that Harper USA parallel? You can hit me up at judsonmeeks at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preview was fun. Can't wait for the real thing.

    BTW, since Greinke can kinda be considered an Angels card too, if I get more than one tell the Angels guy I'd be willing to have you send one his way if he gets an extra Trout or Pujols he wants to add to my stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun...didn't know my favorite player Will Clark was in there.

    ReplyDelete