Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let's Make a Deal - Random Trade Bait

Over the last 24 hours I've made contact with several new bloggers and it's been awesome! I've been a longtime blog "lurker", so I've seen countless posts about awesome trades with no expectations and  100% satisfaction. That's something I've really wanted to be a part of. Like everyone else, I've got more cards than I know what to do with. Every time I look at my monster boxes I think "There's someone out there who would really appreciate these cards, I wish I knew how to reach them." Boom, I finally figured it out.

So, to tempt you, here's some very random trade bait. It's not my best stuff and it's not my worst stuff. I have tons of cards from every team. If you see anything you like, PLEASE shoot me an email with that little gadget on the sidebar, or just leave a comment. It's yours. Don't have anything for me today? Don't sweat it, I just want to make some connections so that I can send you a little sumthin' sumthin' when I got it and you can do the same.


I'm also looking for other cool blogs to add to my blogroll on the right side of the page! If you could add me to yours, that'd be really sweet of you. So folks, let's get in touch!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, welcome to the blogosphere. I have a couple Royals hits (only one Alex Gordon relic though) for trade. I am a phillies collector. Shoot me an email brauer144 at gmail dot com and lets work out a trade!

    http://bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com/p/trade-bait.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo dude! One of the Resident Yankee collectors around here. Would definitely be interested in trading sometime. That pink Lowe looks nice...I don't have any of the pink parallels. Would also be interested in the Tino #'d USA card from your post below if that's available, abuses and all.

    Swing my sometime: www.thelostcollector.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you via another blog. I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop by if you haven't already!

      http://playattheplatedude.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Thanks Play, I appreciate you checking it out and giving me a follow! I'll definitely return the favor!

      Delete